411 on Zac in LA

jodo
This topic is 2426 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/617-455-8345/?phone=6174558345&id=94525702

Experience and enjoy terrific bodywork on a table in my private, beautiful place. I am a certified masseur providing Thai, Combination, Swedish, Deep Tissue massages and Full Package (Full Exfoliating Body Scrub&Relaxing Massage) .

I really care about you and look out for your personal needs; handling individual requests from big to small, which led to me having an established repeat clientele.

I'm available seven days a week, daytime or evenings. A little advance notice is helpful, but spontaneous works sometimes too. Shower available here, before or after massage. I have my own Warm Massage Table, Mattress, Sheets/Towels, Shower, Music and natural warm oils and massage cream.

I provide INCALL services only in my private mini-spa located near South Gramercy Place / 6th Street. LA 90020 (Korea Town) Call or Text (617) 455-8345

Massage Prices : $80/1Hr. & $120/1.5Hrs.

Full Package Full Exfoliating Body Scrub&Relaxing Massage $160 (Natural Products)

Buff away dead skin cells and dry, flaky skin with my cleansing and exfoliating body scrubs to brighten skin, leaving it feeling soft, supple & moisturized. My body scrubs are gentle yet effective and made with Organic sugar and Community Trade organic ingredients.

Best, affordable rate for an awesome m4m massage. Come expecting great energy from me, and one of the best therapeutic bodywork sessions you've ever had. It's my pleasure to have you leaving feeling much better than you arrived.

You'll be very happy you came,

Zac. Verify with me first on InstantHookups my profile name... sticky_dolce. Call 617-455-8345 now!

Looks like one of those spas in Koreatown...

I've been to him once. the pics are accurate. his thai massage skill is not bad(quite good actually). we did the massage in his little apt. the place is small but the atmosphere is pretty good. The candles, the music, and the oil he used are all pretty professional. But he did the massage with clothes on and no HE. i wonder if it just because I did not ask ahead or he only does therapeutic massage. I wonder if anyone has any other experience

• 4 weeks later...

I was confused about the pricing but that was my fault for not confirming up front. I did the works, massage and body scrub. He offered HE for $40 more. At that point I was sitting up and he was behind me with arms around, stretching me. He subtly suggested the HE in my ear. "Only $40," I thought. How could I say no?;)

With tip it was over $200. But yeah, I agree it makes sense to work out all the expectations ahead of time.

He is very kind and sweet, but very quiet. I should try him again.

• 2 months later...

I had one session with him and don't feel the need to go back. I was disappointed with my session. I thought it was mediocre at best. He was sweet and nice, but there are better massages for less money. I found him on a massage site and he was fully clothed with no HE.

Archived