sfjacks experience?

mapsdr
This topic is 2526 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Years (many) ago, I frequented a hands-only club in San Francisco - have no idea where it was, but not the Castro. Anyway, twenty plus years later, I want to try my hand at it again. Any recent experience by anyone? I am also in New York City for a three week stretch every six months. Would nyjacks be a better place to get back into it?

You're probably thinking of the old 1808 club on Market near Octavia way back before the freeway was torn down. I think SFJacks still meets near there but I've never been. My experience at NYJacks was fun but frustrating. Jacking off is never enough for me.

yes, 1808 could be it - rings a bell (I think). Honestly can't remember much other than a few guys who were off in the deep doing their own thing, a couple others I played with one at a time, some half walls, a couch or two, a clothes check guy that was so casual about the whole proceedings and most of all - the ultimate relief/release/awakening!

No, they go to jerk each other off. It is hands on. And at least back in the old days when I occasionally went to NY Jacks, it was a way to make connections that could lead to hot times away from the hands only club.

Wait!

There are clubs where guys go to just sit and jerk off?

No attempt at humor.... i honestly had no idea.

What it offered me at the time was -

- variety in age/body type/ethnicities to explore (including older guys I wouldn't have wanted to do more with, but sure loved jerking and tweaking them)

- the chance to play on a lighter level (nips, jacking, body exploration) but still with intensity

- anonymity

- potential for several scenes in one evening

- reduced worry about STDs

- interaction with guys who were ready to get down and get off as opposed to cruising around a darkroom or bathhouse or bar

- and as uwsman2 said, potential for more outside the club, although it didn't happen for me

They are still around - http://www.sexandculture.org/events

They meet at SF's "Center for Sex and Culture" twice a month, 2nd and 4th Mondays.

Yep, I'm thinking about hitting it a week from Monday. No big investment or risk (other than running into my boss) so will probably go for it unless someone has a big caveat in the meantime. And if anyone would like to join, let me know!

Archived