Mike Steffan in San Francisco

Noah
This topic is 2312 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Interesting to hear that. How long ago did you see him, and did his ad mention the possibility of something more than a therapeutic experience? I have seen his ad for a number of years, and it has always seemed strictly therapeutic. I've been tempted to see him just for a really good therapeutic massage, but if there's the possibility of something more, then I'll definitely schedule an appointment.

I saw him around 3 years ago now. I think the ad was about still the same, advertising theraputic massage. Definitely was an awesome and hot theraputic massage, with an added benefit!

Hoover42... congrats on heading to SF. Let us know how the experience was!

Fratphysicals... have you actually met with him ever, or just chat? I'm curious if he had anything else to say about his offerings now.

Hoover42... congrats on heading to SF. Let us know how the experience was!

Fratphysicals... have you actually met with him ever, or just chat? I'm curious if he had anything else to say about his offerings now.

I have not met with him. Was considering it as there are slim pickings in SF when I visit but I think he might be a bit too fem for my liking.

• 7 months later...