411 on Tim in Minneapolis

Mplsgymguy
This topic is 2428 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
Guest InthePines
Does " So you know my service is ALWAYS professional. " mean no nudity, no mutual touch and no HE ??

Could be, then again, he advertises mobile services and it could mean that he doesn't show up at your house looking like a street whore.

Personally, I am tired of trying to decode the profiles on Masseurfinder. It's a straight owned, corporate site that's set up to screw over gay men.

Could be, then again, he advertises mobile services and it could mean that he doesn't show up at your house looking like a street whore.

Personality I am so tired of trying to decode the profiles on Masseurfinder. It's a straight owned, corporate site that's set up to screw over gay men.

In my experience with Tim, we both got naked without any discussion about it, the massage was quite sensual, and there was a satisfying HE. We met at his place so I can't say what his outcalls are like. I buzz him when I get to his building and when he comes to let me in he's casually but appropriately dressed for a young muscular guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived