Provincetown MA?

dfw2sfo
This topic is 2163 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I visited Boston a few years ago and was told to be sure to visit Cape Cod. So I rented a car and headed out to see Cape Cod. I drove until I reached Provincetown. It was approaching winter and didn't see anybody on the streets. I returned to Boston upset that I did not find a town named Cape Cod. Didn't find out the reputation of Provincetown until much later. Otherwise I would have stayed longer.

I visited Boston a few years ago and was told to be sure to visit Cape Cod. So I rented a car and headed out to see Cape Cod. I drove until I reached Provincetown. It was approaching winter and didn't see anybody on the streets. I returned to Boston upset that I did not find a town named Cape Cod. Didn't find out the reputation of Provincetown until much later. Otherwise I would have stayed longer.

If I may be blunt, that was irrelevant and boring. Ptown usually gets one or two accommodating masseurs each summer who come up from NY or elsewhere but since the season there is so short they don't typically arrive until the Fourth of July.

There would have been absolutely no point in staying longer if it was approaching winter. You would have starved like the Pilgrims. Provincetown is a good scene from Memorial Day to mid September. Other than that, it's going to be empty and pretty much closed down (except for a Halloween party or two).

As far as "willing chaps", during the summer months the town is full of the willing. Not masseurs, but horny drunks under the Dick Dock and everyplace else.

• 1 year later...

I have been to the spa at Carpe Diem. It is a fabulous spa, but also totally legit meaning no hanky pinky (with the massage staff). The sauna steam whirlpool and outdoor areas are clothing optional however so hanky lanky May (possibly) be had elsewhere

There are a couple of great options: Michael, mentioned above, and Bill (Tantricdad). There are usually providers who travel through town and will advertise while they are in Ptown, so check frequently during your visit. Carpe Diem is a great spa (and have excellent legit masseurs) but they frown on any extracurricular activities.

https://rentmasseur.com/tantricdad

• 2 weeks later...