411 on Yann NYC

NYCgymfit
This topic is 2555 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I contacted him... Seems shady to me... Told me to use WhatsApp... I did... In the photos on RM he has no tattoos... The photo on WhatsApp has a tattoo (no face pictures)... Here is our exchange:

ME: Can you do a quick video chat. Just to verify it's you.

HIM: My profile is verified.

ME: You can still fake it... Just want to make sure that we don't waste time.

HIM: I cant do it now.

[Thats's also when he turned off the video option on WhatsApp]

ME: Send me a picture of yourself then of the face next to a time clock or something that will verify it's you.

HIM: I'm not im home.

ME: Ok... Just take a selfie now wherever you are and send it to me of the face... I will recognize a NY location.

No response after that...

If anyone wants to try him out would love to hear, but seems fake to me, or at least not the stud in those pics. Not worth risking it.

I did a tineye search on his first pic with the beard and no matches came up which is good news. It is suspicious that he won't confirm his identity via media but maybe someone will see him in person and let us know.

• 2 weeks later...

His ad says he is in Mexico City now. He looks great in the ad. If he comes to D.C. I'll try to suss him out.

https://rent.men/Yann

The (in)famous DesignerCouture is his sole reviewer. 5*.

If DC fraudulently gives out 5* reviews I don't get what's in it for him. Just the notoriety? Does he offer this service to scammers for $?

Archived