Looks like rentmen and rent.men have disabled photo search

dutchal
This topic is 2109 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I right-click on the thumbnail (Chrome on Mac) on a Rent.Men ad I'm unable to search. I've been using a convoluted method to access the pics (view page source) and have been performing image searches from there for a while. It's not for the faint of heart, but for the web-savvy it's just an extra couple of clicks.

Why don’t you just download Firefox then you can just click on the image open it up in its own page and then do a google search. I find it a lot easier than searching for the link in page source.

Why don’t you just download Firefox then you can just click on the image open it up in its own page and then do a google search. I find it a lot easier than searching for the link in page source.

I have Firefox on a mac, and I can tell you that you can't "View image" for rentmen like you can in many other website, just by control-clicking on the image. On my mac laptop, the best I can do for rentmen is to control-click in the image and use "inspect element" for both Firefox and Safari. Safari makes it easier to find the images, but it is possible with firefox also. I don't use Chrome, so I can't say.

I have an IT background. I can find the link in the page source within a couple of quick clicks and I don't give it much thought. I don't view it as an inconvenience, but I do empathize with people who think it's voodoo.