411 on Michael Z in Irvine/OC

workingoutnow
This topic is 2568 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw Michael https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/ze961967.shtml a number of times but it was 5-7 years ago. 1st time I saw him was an outcall and he was sculpted but only did shirtless. Advanced to nude/HE some mild mutual touch over the years (I saw him a couple of times when he came to Dallas area). Really enjoyed the conversation and his body was excellent (but in latter years he seemed to be softening up somewhat).

I'm wondering what this forum has to say about him, and whether I should venture down to Irvine/OC area to see what his latest service(and body) looks like.

Some of them showing some grey hair starting to sprinkle in. I really liked him but I don't get to OC anymore when I travel out for work, and unless i hear something spectacular (eg he's more bordering on full service ) I won't go to the trouble. Too many great LA and Long Beach options.

Archived