Daily Russell Tovey

LoveNDino

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope the following is allowed; also, is it actually him? In a movie, perhaps? I'm not sure...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2eGhM9o5Ggs/UeE6m27UT-I/AAAAAAAA1aA/WRWXsV1DAu8/s1600/tumblr_mnpuvxHTi41rab4ejo2_500.gif

Although the man bears a striking resemblance to Russell, (those sexy ears are certainly there!) he has a tattoo on his right bicep and Russell Tovey has no tattoos on his body!

Sorry to burst the fantasy bubble with facts. :(

TruHart1 :cool:

Although the man bears a striking resemblance to Russell, (those sexy ears are certainly there!) he has a tattoo on his right bicep and Russell Tovey has no tattoos on his body!

Sorry to burst the fantasy bubble with facts. :(

Yup, saw that - but I thought, it could be movie make-up. That somehow, there might be a movie I was not aware of. But I think you may be right. It's not him :(

Edited by LoveNDino

Yup, saw that - but I thought, it could be movie make-up. That somehow, there might be a move I was not aware of. But I think you may be right. It's not him :(

I would be most happy if someone here knew this movie title though. I'd love to see a film where either Russell or his doppelgänger is involved in whatever scene this is!!!

Not in the usual vein of this thread but shared by Russell Tovey on FB today following the terrorist attacks on London Bridge:

Russell Tovey:

"This is a cult. Not religion. Nothing at all to do with any religion. A cult. Like what Charles Manson was able to achieve with his followers of lonely sad fucked up scum bags in the sixties, except this has spiraled higher and higher because of social media and world wide connections in our day and age, if the internet was around then, he would have used that and spread his message wider and it would have worked. The media need to stop reporting this as anything at all to do with religion and start shaming these people into belonging to a very sad pathetic cult and not allowing them to even think they have done anything glorious at all. All they keep achieving is more and more acknowledgment for how fucking weird and sad they all are. It's a cult. It's growing, it's terrifying - their power and their actioning, but it's a cult of misfitted angry easily manipulated gullible young men, desperate for any attention they can get."

— in London, United Kingdom.

18952563_10155330615914785_6083219601411678783_n.jpg?oh=a42670b574aaea43366810edb7a7325e&oe=59E99FF7

Mr. Cohen, as well as the guy to his right, seem very thirsty indeed...

http://www.towleroad.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/frontrow.jpg

They may look thirsty but looking at them awakes certain appetites for me. What a fine trio of male pulchritude! I'd like to unwrap all three and have a mind-blowing 4-way!!! :):);)