Daily Russell Tovey

LoveNDino

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On set with the cast of Quantico, posted on Thursday!

26733916_1417639438358660_1606587377274702274_n.jpg?oh=92651eda825ebdd1886b01e94dcfaa89&oe=5ADE5184

TruHart1 :cool:

Who is the Kardashian that is the 5th from the left?

LOL - isn't that Priyanka Chopra, the star of the show?

Absolutely. Unlike the Kardashian ladies who often seem quite eager to have a facial detail, such as their lips, enhanced by a plastic surgeon, Ms. Chopra comes by her sensual lips naturally. I do think her quite a beautiful woman, but to be honest, in this picture, my eyes are drawn to the exotic looking Vandit Bhatt (far left), Russell (DUH!), Alan Powell and Jake McLaughlin (sitting on Mr. Powell's knee!) For the curious, the actress to the right of blond Johanna Braddy, and almost cropped out, is deaf activist and academy award winner Marlee Matlin, a new series regular on season three!

Absolutely. Unlike the Kardashian ladies who often seem quite eager to have a facial detail, such as their lips, enhanced by a plastic surgeon, Ms. Chopra comes by her sensual lips naturally. I do think her quite a beautiful woman, but to be honest, in this picture, my eyes are drawn to the exotic looking Vandit Bhatt (far left), Russell (DUH!), Alan Powell and Jake McLaughlin (sitting on Mr. Powell's knee!) For the curious, the actress to the right of blond Johanna Braddy, and almost cropped out, is deaf activist and academy award winner Marlee Matlin, a new series regular on season three!

Yeah, that Mr. Bhatt is pretty damn cute.

I would suggest a re-do to Mr. Tovey. The statue had no clothes on!

Put some clothes on the statue?

would be easier to just take off the clothes from the man...;)

I've a feeling if the clothes were removed, he might prove more impressively endowed than the art but my guess is, the museum would likely remove him from the premises :(

I've a feeling if the clothes were removed, he might prove more impressively endowed than the art but my guess is, the museum would likely remove him from the premises :(

Well, a statue with an actor acting as the same statue next to in would constitute a performance art installation. Put up one of those rope barriers around them, and a sign, and Voilà!