411 on Nico in Chicago

JBrian72
This topic is 2492 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

I'd heard that he was good and interactive, so I tried to schedule with him a number of times. Never seemed to work. Of all the masseurs I've dealt with, his communication is down with some of the worst. I've tried to schedule days in advance with no reply. The last time I tried to reach him at 8:30 in the morning for an afternoon session. He got back to me 3 hours later to say that he might be available. I replied right away and it took him another hour to get back to me. In the end, after stringing me along for 4 hours, he said that I was "too last minute," for him! When I told him of my prior attempts to schedule him (complimenting him in the process), and suggested that he could improve upon his communication, he said that if I "tried three times and we couldn't make it work, then maybe it wasn't meant to be" and that I should "maybe find someone with better communication skills." More than a little bitchy and certainly not the spiritual person his ad would have one think he is. Too bad.

Archived