411 Zach Adams

Kody S
This topic is 2351 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So first of all I'm not sure why his ad is down for now (I remember it was still up last night). But my experience with him was pretty pleasant. He did show me his face pic before we met so I can say it was pretty accurate. He's not the pretty boy type but definitely rugged, hot and mature. He looks at most 40 to me. In terms of limitations, I've got to say he's definitely willing to do more than what we did and in fact I was the one who had more limits than he did. I'd personally recommend him (if he's still out there) for sure!

Glee, when he was coming through Arkansas. I asked about a face photo. He gave me some b.s. story, about being blackmailed, so, he said he didn't send out.

@Arbimuscle Wow that's weird. He actually included his face pic in his ad on Rentmen.com when he started his advertisement back in early May. I'm not sure if there's anything going on in between but our conversations are pretty decent from the beginning... sorry that happened to you though... :(

• 4 months later...

Just saw this gentlemen. He didn't give out his face pic (concerned that I could be law enforcement and show the front desk to get to his room). That did not make a lot of sense to me, I just assumed he had trouble in the past with clients. Anyway he is very good looking, pics are accurate.

Just saw this gentlemen. He didn't give out his face pic (concerned that I could be law enforcement and show the front desk to get to his room). That did not make a lot of sense to me, I just assumed he had trouble in the past with clients. Anyway he is very good looking, pics are accurate.

He expressed the same thing when I met him (before I met him to be more accurate). Did you have a great time with him though? A gentleman I referred to reported some attitude issues even when they were just communicating through texts. Same thing happened to me but I thought he might have a bad day...

He expressed the same thing when I met him (before I met him to be more accurate). Did you have a great time with him though? A gentleman I referred to reported some attitude issues even when they were just communicating through texts. Same thing happened to me but I thought he might have a bad day...

Yes, had a great time with him. Very sexy guy. Starts with a relaxing massage which was very good.

• 1 month later...