411 LA Israel Hermes

Joel
This topic is 2303 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Saw him a year ago. Massage was nude, mutual touch and release but it was also the most OVERRATED massage I've had. I used to think that since he charges so much his massage must me amazing. Boy was I wrong. Lackluster massage skills. His body is nowhere near as in shape as it is in the picture and his equipment was soft and diminutive. And he seemed annoyed to be massaging me. I would not go back

• 8 months later...

Unprofessional. From my first text to him to set up an appointment it seemed like he was being inconvenience. Makes you wait 10 minutes at the gate because I guess I was an inconvenience to him to want to start the massage on time! The massage is great and everything but the whole ambience and "relaxation" part of the whole massage was ruined by the fact that a $200.00/90min massage, HIS JOB, was an inconvenience for his busy lifestyle.

I wouldn't go back. There are other masseurs with the same technical expertise who knows how to smile. Not worthit. You're going to be laying on his massage table wondering if you're safe or if you should leave because he seems to have had a bad day(s).

Reminds me of when an 18 year old being forced to make a living and they complain the entire time while on their first real job.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/israel_hermes11.shtml

www.massagem4m.com/masseur/11125/

He's also somehow able to delete bad reviews on his ads.