411 on Mark, NYC

Ivan C
This topic is 2178 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For someone who does only strictly therapeutic massage he sure posts alot of hot, sexy photos. Total of 9 pics in many adorable poses. If he does only strictly therapeutic massage I would imagine he would post maybe 3 face shots and leave it at that. But he goes overboard with 9 hot pics. Guess he is just using his hotness to get you to come in for a Therapeutic massage. (playing the "aren't I cute card" ) and he IS cute! Dr. Massage McDreamy! Would be to frustrating for me....he is way to cute....I would explode as soon as he put his hands on me. In fact, I would take that a step further and pull him onto the table with me. Best if I stay away from him. :)

Edited by Dmitri

To me, his pix suggest fun & friendly personality, nothing more. His rate is also strictly in line with therapeutic, in contrast to many guys out there who charge (way) more and post suggestive shirtless pix, and then you find out that the massage sucks and you don't get anything else, not even decent human communication.

Absolutely fantastic legit. massage. He is totally cool with no draping and has no hangups about touching just about every bit of your body. But don't expect HE or mutual touch. That is really not going to happen.

It is a very fair price for the service received. It is a bit difficult to book as he only takes evening/night or weekend appointments and is busy due to skill and reasonable fee.

Absolutely fantastic legit. massage. He is totally cool with no draping and has no hangups about touching just about every bit of your body. But don't expect HE or mutual touch. That is really not going to happen.

It is a very fair price for the service received. It is a bit difficult to book as he only takes evening/night or weekend appointments and is busy due to skill and reasonable fee.

I saw Mark maybe 2 years ago, and I fully agree with this assessment. He's a very nice guy, gives a good massage and, as noted by @Dmitri , he's crazy handsome. But he offers a completely non-sexual massage. That's what I was looking for at the time, so it was fine for me, but if a client wants some sexual play mixed in with his massage (or a sexual experience under the guise of a massage service), then Mark is not the masseur for him.

Mark is beyond crazy handsome, that guy should pursue a professional modeling career (if he already is not a professional model.) The camera loves him (just as much as I do hahah!) Some people photograph really well from all angles, and Mark has it going on.....he should cash in on a modeling career!

• 1 year later...