Massage by Joshua

Cliff
This topic is 1842 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EdInDC

I saw him twice in DC. He is a very handsome latin guy with an amazing body. He trained as a dancer and he his body is the proof. His massage is REALLY good, he provides really good pressure and the massage becomes more erotic as it progresses. Once he turns you over, the massage becomes very erotic. He is very receptive to mutual touch and the experience is relieving and exciting. You should give him a try.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

There are two studios at that 14th Street site: the MMX Studio on the 2nd floor and the 3F Studios on the 3rd floor.

The MMX Studios have small relatively private massage rooms in addition to the large workshop space for yoga classes and massage workshops.

The 3F Studios spaces are more private and more comfortable.

Edited by NativeNewYorkGuy

The studios rent by time slots. When it’s busy, it’s mayhem. For me, very uncomfortable and stressful having people waiting while you’re rushing to get dressed. If you want to shower or even clean up, you have to go through the kitchen waiting area. My last [and I mean LAST] time, there was some mix up and my session was interrupted and cut short.

There are two studios at that 14th Street site: the MMX Studio on the 2nd floor and the 3F Studios on the 3rd floor.

The MMX Studios have small relatively private massage rooms in addition to the large workshop space for yoga classes and massage workshops.

The 3F Studios spaces are more private and more comfortable.

$150/hr seems pricey for a situation that is not totally private. I expect to pay that at a private location at a masseur's home....or maybe at an outcall location at my hotel on business. Not in a location such as described here, with limited privacy and discretion.

$150/hr seems pricey for a situation that is not totally private. I expect to pay that at a private location at a masseur's home....or maybe at an outcall location at my hotel on business. Not in a location such as described here, with limited privacy and discretion.

Dmitri - you are right but I hear that the masseurs have to pay Aaron $60 out of that fee for the one hour rental of the room. In addition, all parties have to be mindful of the time limit with rooms being booked hour after hour. Aaron is a shrewd businessman and is doing quite well with the popular use of his venue.

Ok crisis averted! It was not the studio rental site!! It was his private residence!! I’m such a spaz in preparation of this place, I brought wet ones, a hand towel, facial toner and lotion. In the event I had to make a quick cleanup and still exit with my “dignity”. LOLOLOL!!

But, I just returned and the session was good. No massage of the feet, arms or hands. But overall good a time. I will repeat.

Ok crisis averted! It was not the studio rental site!! It was his private residence!! I’m such a spaz in preparation of this place, I brought wet ones, a hand towel, facial toner and lotion. In the event I had to make a quick cleanup and still exit with my “dignity”. LOLOLOL!!

But, I just returned and the session was good. No massage of the feet, arms or hands. But overall good a time. I will repeat.

Did you leave happy?

• 9 months later...