411 in brandonmasseur in LA

LAdude424
This topic is 2282 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 9 months later...

From what I remember, he demanded payment upfront when he visited Chicago, like "leave the money on that table over there." There was also someone else in the apartment during the massage, which felt awkward.

Pretty good massage, though, nude from what I remember, but I wasn't up for interaction, nor was he really into it, that whole start killed the vibe.

He texted me once when he came back to Chi but I ignored it, so he must have deleted my name from his phone, he never texted again.

From what I remember, he demanded payment upfront when he visited Chicago, like "leave the money on that table over there." There was also someone else in the apartment during the massage, which felt awkward.

Pretty good massage, though, nude from what I remember, but I wasn't up for interaction, nor was he really into it, that whole start killed the vibe.

He texted me once when he came back to Chi but I ignored it, so he must have deleted my name from his phone, he never texted again.

Thanks for the recap. The upfront payment thing rarely leads to anything good. Will take a pass on this one.