Massage by Will in Los Angeles

Antinous

Ok, OK, I'll Spill.

Saw him a few months ago as I have gotten tired of the same people and felt I give those guys you wonder about, a try.

He's on the short side, and very very lean. He does have oddly skinny legs. So it's funny when he's naked.

Massage was boring and not very deep and far from erotic. I also recall he spent a really long time on one shoulder while he talked...ALOT!

In any event, he did a "ending" but in a very mechanical way. Like we was straight. But I've seen him every Saturday at 24hr in Weho. And know that's not true. Could be other factors I don't care enough to know why I got the look to the ceiling and limp wrist routine. Although I typically end up very interactive with massage guys, than not. I've oddly been lucky like that...or is that the norm? I've only been doing this scene 3 years.

So to give a strong recap to avoid too many PM's about some random thing (did he touch your toes? did you touch him. Not judging, I do it to,lol. )

Massage was a C+, Look like his pics A, Mutual touch D (wet noodle) Ending F.

Happy Hunting!

• 8 months later...
Ok, OK, I'll Spill.

Saw him a few months ago as I have gotten tired of the same people and felt I give those guys you wonder about, a try.

He's on the short side, and very very lean. He does have oddly skinny legs. So it's funny when he's naked.

Massage was boring and not very deep and far from erotic. I also recall he spent a really long time on one shoulder while he talked...ALOT!

In any event, he did a "ending" but in a very mechanical way. Like we was straight. But I've seen him every Saturday at 24hr in Weho. And know that's not true. Could be other factors I don't care enough to know why I got the look to the ceiling and limp wrist routine. Although I typically end up very interactive with massage guys, than not. I've oddly been lucky like that...or is that the norm? I've only been doing this scene 3 years.

So to give a strong recap to avoid too many PM's about some random thing (did he touch your toes? did you touch him. Not judging, I do it to,lol. )

Massage was a C+, Look like his pics A, Mutual touch D (wet noodle) Ending F.

Happy Hunting!

Thanks to both nyblkguy and Westsideguy I can avoid when he is here in SF this week.

• 4 years later...