411 on Vegas

Joel
This topic is 2555 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have seen Michael a number of times in Vegas and when he's traveled to Dallas and highly recommend him. Real good massage, nude, HE, mutual touch.

Does he offer more? He looks like he would look good nude :)

He does look good nude. If by "more" you mean full on sex, I've never had that happen with him, and haven't gotten the sense that he would be open to that.

Thanks! Just meant oral. Or him releasing as well, no worries :)

Michael was great with corresponding, and highlighted that while nude, there would be no oral or anal activity. I've had a 60 and a 90 minute and the longer the better from my experience. Proud boy is very conservative politically, and lets everyone know it. I don't have an interest in world affairs when I'm paying to relax, regardless of one's views, so that for me is a red flag (pun intended).

Thanks! I'm looking for something more erotic I guess than just naked and touching. Proudboy has such a beautiful body and butt it's a shame he seems like such a tool. Wasted good looks haha

Yeah I was one of them who had a session with Proud Boy. I forget his real first name. Upside was a pretty good quality massage. Downside is he stayed in his jock although promised nude. (I should have pushed more). He also talked incessantly and about politics where he loved attacking liberal values and bragging about Texas politics. Would not repeat and have not.

Archived