New to LA - Pierce

This topic is 817 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
What's the point of a nude masseur without MT or HE?

I haven't had many, if any, massages during which the masseur got nude but didn't provide MT/HE. At a minimum, they allow MT and a DIY HE, which isn't ideal. I typically view the masseur getting nude as a signal that the massage will be sensual/erotic. Nevertheless, I'm sure there are guys who are satisfied with getting a competent therapeutic massage by a hot naked guy (somewhere out there).

• 6 months later...

He's rates are affordable... so I wouldn't expect much in the sensual/erotic side

95ttTxY.png

Guys who are willing to pay $170 for a strictly therapeutic massage should strongly consider simply going to a spa where that dough also gets them access to amenities such as a steam room and sauna (à la Burke Willams). Then they at least also have a chance of getting a glimpse of more than one nice wiener... and maybe some bonus action with or without an audience as circumstances allow.

• 1 year later...