411 on DamianDance

Joel
This topic is 847 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

So there is one review and this is what was said.

Killing the time, went to rest room took long time to come out, saw my bath tub, asked to bathe in it and then took a shower bath, asked for water, wine,.....didn't do much what I'm into what we agreed on by text.

I'm asking for more info.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On Rentmen, StLouisOct added a written review to go along with his five stars:

Photos are accurate. Good correspondence. Great experience. He isn't is not passionate and/or French kissing, so if that's an issue for you, he's not your guy.

There are some typos in the last sentence - but I think he’s saying that Damien is not into kissing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Set up an in-call appointment with him in Sunny Isles. Correspondence was ok even up to 30 min before the appointment time. parked my car at his building and texted to tell him I was there.... No response. Waited for 20 min and left. Got ghosted, apparently. Two hours later, he texts asking me where I was. Avoid... Flake!

• 2 months later...

Hired him in Seattle for an erotic massage. He looks like his pictures but the positives stop there. He made me stand outside for 15 minutes and texted to ask if I was the police. Once in his room the massage was mediocre at best. Literally just rubbed my back for 20 minutes then asked me to flip over. Had to do the HE myself. Booked an hour and got 30 minutes. Avoid at all costs.

• 7 months later...