Pan, masseur in SF

Bayman4Fun
This topic is 2162 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I saw him in SF when I was there on business about three months ago and found my experience was consistent with everyone’s description of the massage.

That said, I hate to say it but I thought his face was really odd — like he had too much plastic surgery and it made him look like a wax figure. It’s the kind of work where it’s impossible to tell how old he is — though if I had to guess I’d say late 40s.

It was too unnerving for me. I would not repeat.

I use to see him every time he came to LA. Prior to the heart attack comment, I have to say the photos put me off. He use to have a perfectly proportioned body.Now he looks off balanced. Can't imagine why he needed to mess around with his face. I am sorry but most plastic surgery should be used to correct flaws. Not chasing youth. I am sure he would have looked better without it. That being said I wasn't happy with him judging me so I guess I shouldn't judge him. Long as he is happy and can still pull in clients.