411 Masseur Kenny from NJ

Funcompany
This topic is 2504 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am aware that Kenny is a very attractive and a nice guy.......I get that.....but does $150/hr seem expensive for a non-sensual, non-erotic massage..... for basically just a massage?

Exactly... I personally wouldn't book again...

I am aware that Kenny is a very attractive and a nice guy.......I get that.....but does $150/hr seem expensive for a non-sensual, non-erotic massage..... for basically just a massage?

I think it's too expensive. I see ads for guys that look good, and hopefully give a good massage, who advertise in the $90-$100 range for an hour.

• 2 months later...

One of the best massages I have had in a long time. Finally, someone who applies the perfect amount of pressure. A real man who is honest, open, and authentic. He may not provide a "happy ending" but for me to know that I had a nice time and a nice massage and made a potential friend to see again - that to me is a happy ending!

Archived