Prostate Massage Booked For Tomorrow - UPDATED today 5/7/17

HornyRetiree
This topic is 2560 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

At my age, even with regular ejaculations due to sex and/or masturbation, taking care of the prostate is important.

I schedule a monthly hour massage with a masseur who gives a sensual massage and spends half of that time massaging my prostate -- the other hand works on the root chakra area of my body along w/ abdomen and thighs.

I produce so much precum during this portion of the session that, the first time we met, he thought I had ejaculated. NOPE!

Anyway -- at the end and for days after I can feel the "unblocking" of energy in that Chakra. My entire being is more open and my energy flow is much smoother.

In Vermont

At my age, even with regular ejaculations due to sex and/or masturbation, taking care of the prostate is important.

I schedule a monthly hour massage with a masseur who gives a sensual massage and spends half of that time massaging my prostate -- the other hand works on the root chakra area of my body along w/ abdomen and thighs.

I produce so much precum during this portion of the session that, the first time we met, he thought I had ejaculated. NOPE!

Anyway -- at the end and for days after I can feel the "unblocking" of energy in that Chakra. My entire being is more open and my energy flow is much smoother.

In Vermont

I'm wondering how I can find that service in Vegas?

I'm wondering how I can find that service in Vegas?

ask masseurs if they provide the service -- some will some won't - Asking opens the discussion -- I always phrase it as medically prudent due to my age:) and say it is hard to find masseurs who will do it.

I first started regular prostate massages when I was going to a professional masseur who was a former nurse. We discussed my concern about Drs not doing prostate exams now like they used to and I was in my early 50s and wondering if all was well -- and he offered to check it .. as a nurse he could give me medical feedback and I was fine -- after that it was a regular part of the massage and my release which he generated orally as he massaged my prostate -- he is also the Masseur that topped me as part of our session

He moved away due to family health issues - I HATE having to find new Masseurs -- Lucky now to have two that I see regularly - one gives a phenomenal massage (he also teaches massage at a local college) and provides a drawn out release (often oral) half way through - then I turn over (he starts on my front) and when he has finished my back -- I blow him before I get off the table.

The concept sounds intriguing. Any idea who can provide a good prostate massage in NYC?

see my post just prior to yours! You have to inquire and communicate - They can only say no! and most do:) BUT there are those that will and it can lead to more - I always phrase it medically rather than sexually:):):) as it is a medical issue!

Not likely that you will find this service listed in bold in their ad!!

Update on my Prostate Massage:

Great session and the precum flowed like a pipeline -- at the end I had a regular ejaculation of semen.

This masseur enjoys what he does and he knows that I want longer prostate massages than most of his clients want. It means more to me than just the way to a HE even though that is the end result.

I find that for me personally, a good serious prolonged prostate massage/milking totally opens up my Root Chakra and my over all internal energy flow is much better --- Even though I ejaculate 3-5x a week that is far less than the 3-5x a day that was my pattern up into my mid 50s. The Prostate Gland doesn't get the use it once did and I find that a good monthly massage is most beneficial.

So I encourage you to explore this. I will continue to receive them monthly. Feels good to be "drained"

I am into getting prostate massages and never had a problem with Erotic Masseurs not wanting to provide the service, with an extra fee of course. It is very common among Erotic Masseurs to provide this service.I just ask via text or phone if they provide the service for an extra fee and most are open to it....more money for them! For me it is a sexual thing, since it makes the orgasm so much more intense. The male "G" spot. I think most guys request the prostate massage for the intense sexual aspect. Very hot!

I am into getting prostate massages and never had a problem with Erotic Masseurs not wanting to provide the service, with an extra fee of course. It is very common among Erotic Masseurs to provide this service.I just ask via text or phone if they provide the service for an extra fee and most are open to it....more money for them! For me it is a sexual thing, since it makes the orgasm so much more intense. The male "G" spot. I think most guys request the prostate massage for the intense sexual aspect. Very hot!

No extra fee w/ my masseur --- he enjoys providing the service -- and of course it is sexual but at my age it is also medically beneficial !!!!:):):)

A topic so close to my heart. I hope to see some genuine mooladhara chakra enthusiasts and healers in NYC. I'm a spiritual practitioner (not professional) myself but the location of the root chakra is not conducive to someone doing a "self-massage". Haven't been able to find other gifted individuals who are willing to do an exchange; most people on this path have only a superficial understanding of the subject. Thanks @HornyRetiree for bringing it up and if you ever visit NYC/ NJ, will be happy to stir up your mooladhara! Stay blessed.

A topic so close to my heart. I hope to see some genuine mooladhara chakra enthusiasts and healers in NYC. I'm a spiritual practitioner (not professional) myself but the location of the root chakra is not conducive to someone doing a "self-massage". Haven't been able to find other gifted individuals who are willing to do an exchange; most people on this path have only a superficial understanding of the subject. Thanks @HornyRetiree for bringing it up and if you ever visit NYC/ NJ, will be happy to stir up your mooladhara! Stay blessed.

Thank you for your post and if/when I get down your way I will accept your offer.

Hopefully you are successful in your search for genuine mooladhara chakra enthusiasts and healers.

I have never received a prostate massage. Have never found a masseur that would do it. I wonder if that is something that can be found in Texas. Anyone ever come across any masseur that would offer it in my neck of the woods?

ask masseurs if they provide the service -- some will some won't - Asking opens the discussion -- I always phrase it as medically prudent due to my age:) and say it is hard to find masseurs who will do it.

I first started regular prostate massages when I was going to a professional masseur who was a former nurse. We discussed my concern about Drs not doing prostate exams now like they used to and I was in my early 50s and wondering if all was well -- and he offered to check it .. as a nurse he could give me medical feedback and I was fine -- after that it was a regular part of the massage and my release which he generated orally as he massaged my prostate -- he is also the Masseur that topped me as part of our session

He moved away due to family health issues - I HATE having to find new Masseurs -- Lucky now to have two that I see regularly - one gives a phenomenal massage (he also teaches massage at a local college) and provides a drawn out release (often oral) half way through - then I turn over (he starts on my front) and when he has finished my back -- I blow him before I get off the table.

[uSER=15404]@FootballerJon[/uSER] Communicate with those offering sensual, erotic massages --- They can only say "no"!

Archived