411 on PerfectTouch / Julian in LA

LAdude424
This topic is 2532 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He seems to be fading in and out a little these days so I'm somewhat suprised to see his ad. That said, I would highly recommend him. Small place but he tries to make the most of it with his table and decor. The real pleasure starts when you get on the table. One of the best massages in LA area (and I have seen almost a dozen). If you like the sensual side, he can dial it up for that too. Just be clear what you are looking for up front as he sees a variety of clients.

Reasonable prices, great massage, oh and I didn't even mention that he's sexy as hell (if you're into that). I'm a leg guy and he's got some nice sturdy ones. A good solid guy.

I know I had seen that sleeveless tshirt shot for years now.. but never saw his face before. And i think he's a handsome man.

This is gonna sound weird, but I can't tell if he's a guy i went to years ago. Just north of Pico on La Cienega? in a bit of a courtyard apartment - kinda tucked in among some businesses. He had maybe just a bit of an accent? Slavic or Eastern European (I may be totally misusing those labels, but that's what comes to mind?). Very small place - i think like a studio - maybe a bit messy or cluttered but not shabby or dirty.

My impression was that this guy was kinda immediately way into me... like. maybe damn i was EXACTLY his type.. and soon after I'm on his table there was lots of full body on body rubbing and nuzzling and .. to be honest. . i was uncomfortable. ..like it got too intimate too soon and i wasn't feeling it or hadn't been given the time to feel a connection... I was literally on the table face down, and he was full body on top of me grinding and rubbing and breathing heavy and nuzzling my neck and i was thinking "When is this gonna be over"

The thing is, the face pic of this guy PerfectTouch seems a bit too young and handsome to be the guy I'm remembering.

So @WSmith I'm not sure if you can confirm that the guy I described is the guy you saw? Any input would be appreciated!

I know I had seen that sleeveless tshirt shot for years now.. but never saw his face before. And i think he's a handsome man.

This is gonna sound weird, but I can't tell if he's a guy i went to years ago. Just north of Pico on La Cienega? in a bit of a courtyard apartment - kinda tucked in among some businesses. He had maybe just a bit of an accent? Slavic or Eastern European (I may be totally misusing those labels, but that's what comes to mind?). Very small place - i think like a studio - maybe a bit messy or cluttered but not shabby or dirty.

My impression was that this guy was kinda immediately way into me... like. maybe damn i was EXACTLY his type.. and soon after I'm on his table there was lots of full body on body rubbing and nuzzling and .. to be honest. . i was uncomfortable. ..like it got too intimate too soon and i wasn't feeling it or hadn't been given the time to feel a connection... I was literally on the table face down, and he was full body on top of me grinding and rubbing and breathing heavy and nuzzling my neck and i was thinking "When is this gonna be over"

The thing is, the face pic of this guy PerfectTouch seems a bit too young and handsome to be the guy I'm remembering.

So @WSmith I'm not sure if you can confirm that the guy I described is the guy you saw? Any input would be appreciated!

Sounds like it's probably the same guy then. He's actually Central or South American I believe. Some of what you have described happening did happen to me. But I was fine with it. I'm more on the sensual/erotic side once there is a build up and a connection.

He certainly never did it immediately and not the first time. There definitely was build up and some signs from me that it was okay. Perhaps you're way more hotter than I am so he couldn't resist. ;-)

I would say anyone trying should make clear what they are looking for (good advice anyway). He does lots of therapeutic too so if you're not looking for sensual, I doubt he would be crawling all over you if you made that clear.

I suspect the face pic is an older one. Yes, he's not that young anymore, but not terribly different either.

Thanks for your response. I do tend to leave a lot of questions open - I'll often book a massage and just see where it goes. It's not always the best strategy, but there have been times its delivered some amazing experiences. .and there's something about not having it all pre-scripted that really appeals to me.

Thanks for your response. I do tend to leave a lot of questions open - I'll often book a massage and just see where it goes. It's not always the best strategy, but there have been times its delivered some amazing experiences. .and there's something about not having it all pre-scripted that really appeals to me.

I'm with you 100% there. That makes it more fun to me. Course I've had a couple that went beyond what I wanted too. So I understand.

Booked him a couple years ago when Masseurfinder allowed private pictures. He has the most amazing fat cock. Hard. thick. I saved a picture of it. Going to post it on my blog. The massage was amazing. BUT... I went back to him like a year later and no nudity, no mutual touch, no cock. He said he doesn't do that any more. All he offers is a massage and then quoted me the sentence on his ad where he says as much. And then his ad went away for awhile. Now it's back up. Not sure if he offers nude with mutual touch now. Might have to make another appointment to find out. Man he had the most amazing cock on him.

@LAdude424 , yes, you got the general vicinity right. I scheduled a session a couple of years ago (maybe more). It was a therapeutic massage, not too bad. Asked if I wanted anything else and I said no. Really nice guy. One issue I have is pics. The face pic he shows now is from years ago, and I just have a problem with people doing that.

I believe it's someone I went to about 3 years ago. That face picture was old then, if it's the same guy most of the hair was gone and he's about 5'8". He didn't show face pictures then but picture 3 looks like what he had posted . Location was on La Cienega. The place was messy and didn't feel clean. Massage was OK noting sensual , nude or extras but hen I didn't ask just wanted to get out of there.

• 2 months later...

I am a regular of this masseur and have to tell that is one of the best masseurs in town. And I don't agree with the description of his place. Even though it is small, it is quite clean and cozy as a professional space. Who cares if the picture is old or new, what it really counts is that he delivers an amazing massage.

Archived