Olexandrr Visiting DC Right Now

This topic is 2430 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Going to DC soon and am tempted.

My only worry is that he might be one of those "now you can finish yourself" Eastern European and Russian masseurs. I find that proposition beyond insulting, it kills the whole experience for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EdInDC

I saw him once in February. He is a handsome guy with good energy. He gives a good massage but he is straight and has some inhibitions I see often with east european men. If he had a massage table, I wouldn't care so much about the inhibitions because of his massage. He says he wants to move to DC.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, one of those "now you can finish yourself" guys, or what I call the Russian/Eastern European straight dude's hang-up.

Which is too bad, because he seems nice, is a very good masseur, and doesn't shy away from your glutes and hip flexors (atypical for a straight dude with that hang-up). And a little puzzling, given that he lists all options on rentmasseur.

I think he should get a table and do strictly therapeutic. But then, I guess, it would be difficult to charge that kind of money...

• 1 month later...

I had a session with him yesterday and the "finish yourself" part remains -- but it's not like he goes away. He's very present, attentive, responsive to my suggestions, and incredibly sexy. And he's definitely NOT straight -- or, at least, we talked about his boyfriend. Nice guy, smoking hot, didn't mind being touched (respectfully!) at all . . . Like niceandthick, I will definitely see him again.

I had a session with him yesterday and the "finish yourself" part remains -- but it's not like he goes away. He's very present, attentive, responsive to my suggestions, and incredibly sexy. And he's definitely NOT straight -- or, at least, we talked about his boyfriend. Nice guy, smoking hot, didn't mind being touched (respectfully!) at all . . . Like niceandthick, I will definitely see him again.

WOW, I remember getting the "I must be gay, I got it on with this boy on a cruiser" story, which I thought made things worse. It's a reverse of "it's not you, it's me" (it's not you, I am just straight) LOL. Here it's like "yeah, I can touch a man, just not YOU," plus I'll rub that in your face, oh-so-gently, and charge you $150 an hour. All I can think of when someone tells me to "finish myself" is how to politely end the session ASAP and the last thing I want to is do psychotherapeutic work on someone's alleged gayness.

This dude in Chicago is about as hot (I actually find him a little more attractive, more solid/muscular/mature) and offers the same deal but without boyfriend stories, at $100 an hour:

https://rentmasseur.com/European

And I still see no reason to go back, it's just demeaning.

• 1 month later...

Just saw him again today. Regardless of the ending, with which I was very happy with, he gives an amazing massage! I'm super relaxed and stress-free!

Can someone tell me more about him or send a PM. Not really sure what to expect with him, and would like something more. Appreciate the feedback!!

Seems like most likely you'll have to finish yourself but he's still giving you some type of stimulus while you do that... if he's into you, he'll do more. And you can touch his private parts respectfully.. whatever that means ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, new to the forums, I have been getting regular massages in DC for awhile now. I recently had an experience with Alex. I found him to be really great. He is a very sensual masseur, within 10mins, his hands were in between my thighs, very arousing he continued the massage wonderfully, continued to massage my area between my scrotum and hole. He def is ok with MT. When I flipped over he massaged my nipples and my inner thigh area. He ended with HE. he is very sweet and sensual, def felt a connection with him and would book him again in the future.

Archived