Any info on Raphsantiago

jslim90
This topic is 2570 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He has minimal massage skills. Massage was done on a bed. It`s not a rub but more of a series of light little pinches all over your back and limbs. He undressed fully and allowed touching when I turned over but he told me I would have to do it myself if I wanted release. He`s a go go dancer in a downtown LA bar with no touching or lap dances allowed, he says. He`s gorgeous though pretty much like his pictures and stats. Soft spoken and seems like a nice guy. If I repeat, it would not be because of the massage but because of his physical attributes and warm personality.

Dang. A reverse image search led me to his Model Mayhem page, with more photos and some good face shots. No denying he's a fine specimen.

I always wonder why guys like this dont invest the $100 in a massage table, and acquire just a bit of skill.

If tchm had said the massage was on a table, and it was minimally adequate I would book him.

I suppose many guys don't want to perform an actual massage - it is an hour of work after all. Much easier to nude up, expect the client to be grateful for touching your body, while exerting pretty much no effort. And if people keep paying you, i guess why not?

Archived