Mike Gaite

imagooddog
This topic is 2581 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just had my 3rd meeting with Mike this week in New Orleans for 2 hours. I cannot say enough great

things about this guy. I am a much older guy and he treats me as if I am a good looking

young sexy man. I am in decent shape (5'10". 140 lbs), just on the much older side of life.

A lot has been said about Mike in his reviews so there is not much more to add. He is the

best I have ever experienced.

Just had my 3rd meeting with Mike this week in New Orleans for 2 hours. I cannot say enough great

things about this guy. I am a much older guy and he treats me as if I am a good looking

young sexy man. I am in decent shape (5'10". 140 lbs), just on the much older side of life.

A lot has been said about Mike in his reviews so there is not much more to add. He is the

best I have ever experienced.

I have yet to meet the Mr. Mike Gaite because during the first four months of 2017 he has done a lot of traveling outside of his home state and city.

When he does manage to stay put for a while, I do want to engage his services and company, for I find him to be oh so friggin' hot; he also, from his ad,

states what he is supposedly about which is highly enticing and encouraging! :) :p:p :)

Archived