Top Muscle in NYC

Blade9
This topic is 2582 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

total fake. those pics don't even come close to what he looks like. I walked away.

I did too. I came home and submitted a one-star review stating that the pics were not accurate and as soon as it was posted he blocked me, an action that affirmed that he was indeed fake.

He didn't look even a smidgeon like the person in the pics. His face was totally different in structure. He was lanky and skinny, not muscular like the pics. In a feeble attemptt to prove he was the person in the pics he pulled up his shirt to show his six-pack abs----it was completely flat, not a ripple in sight.

I did too. I came home and submitted a one-star review stating that the pics were not accurate and as soon as it was posted he blocked me, an action that affirmed that he was indeed fake.

He didn't look even a smidgeon like the person in the pics. His face was totally different in structure. He was lanky and skinny, not muscular like the pics. In a feeble attemptt to prove he was the person in the pics he pulled up his shirt to show his six-pack abs----it was completely flat, not a ripple in sight.

And of course he had fake reviews from "vident" and "maluf" which is a telltale sign...

And of course he had fake reviews from "vident" and "maluf" which is a telltale sign...

Yes, it was after this experience that I first became aware of the fake reviews by Vident, Maluf, Tommynice, Vicioso, and Couture Designer on this ad and many other fake ads.

Archived