Life Changing Experiences

DiscoveringMe
This topic is 2580 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi all. I want to first say how appreciative I am for this forum. I'm in my mid 30's and have primarily lived a "hetero" lifestyle; though I've always found some guys to be physically attractive. As the years have gone on, I've become more and more curious, but it was something more of a fantasy and something I didn't think I'd have the nerves to act on.

A couple months ago I found this forum, which has provided a wealth of information. I genuinely appreciate the sense of community and how non-judgemental everyone is. Reading these discussions is what, as the subject says, finally gave me the courage to discover.

Over the past few months I've been traveling to South Florida fairly regularly, so I decided to dip my toe in the water at one of the frequently discussed clubs. I was fortunate enough to spend some time with someone I found exceptionally attractive and who was willing to see me outside of the club. So, I hired him on my most recent trip.

Here's my problem... I went into this expecting it to be mostly physical. What I didn't expect was to feel such a strong emotional connection. I genuinely care for him. It is really messing with my head right now, to a point where I'm questioning the last 30 years of my life while pondering the next 30. Has anyone been in a similar position as me when you first hired and had a similar experience? Is this simply a product of a first time experience?

Hello everyone. I had the exact same experience but wasn't 30's more like mid forties. I started seeing someone 17 years ago; at first it was sexual and something I had never experienced before, then I had my first over night with a man, and I felt so great. Then we started traveling a bit, me knowing that he saw others as well as having a full time working job, but about 5 years in to the time together I thought I was in love, maybe I was, got a bit jealous, and did end up seeing a therapist. Then time went on, we see each other every week, travel, have fun together but more like companionship. I worry about him, he worries about me, I love him but more of a friend type. With me it was more of my first time with a man. I'm in my

mid 60's and enjoy my original friend but others too. I want to go around life knowing I enjoyed.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived