Orlando Spas

Novice
This topic is 2566 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm heading to Orlando next month - any recommendations for a great spa where I can hang nude? Or perhaps a spa where you've had some "happy" massage experiences? I know about the bathhouse Club Orlando. PM me with details if you like. Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping this again as I'll be leaving for Orlando in a few weeks. I know about Club Orlando. There are quite a few spas in Orlando, and looking for "cruisy" ones, or those where you've had a massage and a HE. PM me if you like - Thanks!

You already know about it, but I will just say that I went to Club O once. Too shy at the time to be all that adventurous. Yet it was packed on a Tuesday evening (discount rates) and every "type" was there, all ages. If a guy refuses to soap you down in the gang shower, it is because he just had his "HE".

Roughly an hour away are the clothing optional beaches at Cape Canaveral. Apollo just has one crowded lot. Playalinda has two ("unofficially", of course). Lot 12 is mostly hetero couples, while 13 has more variety, especially towards the north end with many guys desperate for bro-bonding. Don't be shy. Lots of guys you see there by themselves do want to socialize. Just be discrete. Having a big umbrella or tent helps. Or pay the extra two bucks for a back country pass that gives you additional and more private terrain past the 13 border sign to explore (but you have to get it before 1PM and have it handy just in case any park rangers are monitoring because they may fine you quite a bit without it regardless of how innocent you behave). Prepare to walk if you are stuck parking in lot 11 or below. Weekdays are less crowded than weekends. Likely only half of the license plates you see in the parking lots are from Florida and a high percentage are Canadian. Also check for rocket launches causing park closures and denying you the chance of any potential launches of your own. If you plan to visit four times this year, get the annual pass.

For the same cost as a one day visit to Playalinda, you may meet new massage and/or nudist buddies here. No, I have yet to investigate this place just off Rt 4 (Colonial), but the comments all suggest a lot of fun bro-bonding even if there may not be a "HE":

Archived