IML events

WmClarke
This topic is 2604 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It depends on what your looking for. If you want to dance with circuit queens then the parties are great. If your looking for some sleazy ffun I HIGHLY recommend steamworks. Most of the parties are not play oriented. I rarely get a weekend package because there is so much to do at the host hotel. Hop on scruff or grindr within a couple blocks of the host hotel and you will be busy all weekend ;-)

It depends on what your looking for. If you want to dance with circuit queens then the parties are great. If your looking for some sleazy ffun I HIGHLY recommend steamworks. Most of the parties are not play oriented. I rarely get a weekend package because there is so much to do at the host hotel. Hop on scruff or grindr within a couple blocks of the host hotel and you will be busy all weekend ;-)

Thanks, Chris! I am horrible dancer, so that's good to know.

Are the IML events worth attending, or should I just go for the marketplace?

Trying to decide what tickets to buy.

I was thinking about going just to attend the marketplace.

Have never been to Steamworks! Can a 57 year old guy in the closet have some great fun there? Better to get hotel near Steamworks / Boystown or near the Congress

I was thinking about going just to attend the marketplace.

Have never been to Steamworks! Can a 57 year old guy in the closet have some great fun there? Better to get hotel near Steamworks / Boystown or near the Congress

I assume anyone could have fun at Steamworks. Never been myself but I'm looking forward to checking it out when I'm at IML (though it's not close by).

The marketplace is great--went last year for an hour....which stretched to three.....

See you there!

Archived