Andrew Masseur

MxB
This topic is 2595 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He travels a lot, and he's not a real masseur. 23 certified and 4 years experience? The timeline doesn't add up, for one. I took a chance, it was terrible. If you like barely there, repeated motions, no real massage, but a HE, then fine. But he's not worth it.

I had a very relaxing session with Andrew (1st time appt) last week. His photos do not do him justice and I can't complain about the services I rec'd at all. I left very Happy and relaxed, and would certainly book him again when he next visits. He's a very charming, talkative, easy-going, hot guy!

Andrew was in Houston a short while ago. He and I talked on the telephone and he was both professional and friendly on the telephone. Unfortunately, we could not get together due to scheduling (my problem, not his). The next time he comes to Houston, I will definitely see him.

Archived