411 on Revolve Massage DC

Staggerhuff
This topic is 2448 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
Guest EdInDC

I know the guys that own Revive, they are a good group but the massages are on the up and up. They've told me about the problems they have to deal with, mainly with the straight folk misbehaving. I've had more fun with the therapists at DeLuca near by.

I know the guys that own Revive, they are a good group but the massages are on the up and up. They've told me about the problems they have to deal with, mainly with the straight folk misbehaving. I've had more fun with the therapists at DeLuca near by.

EdinDC- Who do you recommend at Deluca?

Guest EdInDC

It's been about a year since I've been to DeLuca but I'm sure it hasn't changed. When you call, they will ask you if you want an hour or 90 min, then they will ask you if you want a male or female therapist. Ask for a male but ASK them who is available. Go for any of the Brazilian, Latin or even Anglo sounding names, avoid any slav names. The latin and anglo guys then to play around and give release, the eastern european ones are handsome but the do not play.

I tend to stick with Masseurfinder now if I want a massage/release lol.

Guest EdInDC

Its been so long since I was there last but the last guy that was a favorite was someone named Stephen. He had a good energy to him, he was sexy and he was fun. I have no idea if he is still there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived