411 on Colter in OC

braintser
This topic is 2397 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

is this code for the extras many of us enjoy?? "I assure you a purely blissful M4M massage experience. Customer satisfaction is what I pride myself on, so I promise that you will never be disappointed and you will always leave in a state of full relaxation. I hope to hear from you soon!"

• 4 months later...

I saw Colter and am mixed about how the session was. He actually gave a pretty decent massage with very slow and deep strokes which were great. I still got some weird vibe from him though. He’s definitely into guys but something didn’t seem right about his demeanor. It was almost as if he is straight but gets off on massaging guys and seemed kind of creepy. Not sure how to explain it any more than that.

I saw Colter and am mixed about how the session was. He actually gave a pretty decent massage with very slow and deep strokes which were great. I still got some weird vibe from him though. He’s definitely into guys but something didn’t seem right about his demeanor. It was almost as if he is straight but gets off on massaging guys and seemed kind of creepy. Not sure how to explain it any more than that.

I think I'd trust your intuition on that one

Archived