411 James from London now in NYC

Andy2
This topic is 2015 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

James from London is now in NYC. I could not find reviews for him on this website--so does anyone have personal experience with him? He seems legit and hot and fun, but you never know . . .

https://rent.men/Jameslondon

p.s. There is a review for James #7 London, who is listed as Retired. This might be the same James, but it is a short review of a joint hire.

James has been in NYC for more than a week--and he is usually near the front of the rentmen ads for NYC (so high visibility), plus his pix and ad are hot hott HOTT. And he has advertised in London for several years!

Surely someone has actually met him?

He's very interactive. He was a bit aggressive. Not complaining though. Like that from time to time. . He looks like his pics- lean and tight. Dick stayed hard from the get go. Came a lot which I luv (both just cumming and the fact that it was a lot). He's a nice guy too after. Well traveled. Only thing was in the beginning I was expecting Jamie Dornan masculinity but he's not quite that, if that even makes sense. But that's just the expectation in my head. Not his fault. I should have spoken to him first. All in all I had a good time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Had a session with him about a year ago in London at my hotel. He showed up in leathers because he rode his motorcycle over. Very hot! Like the prior poster, I thought he was perhaps too aggressive too early in the session. Wham bam thank you sir. Happy to share more privately.