Dylan James

Edward
This topic is 1992 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Good god -- he lives in Bakersfield. That's a damn long drive from L.A. and there isn't a fucking thing in Bakersfield worth making the trip for except possibly this guy and even then I have my doubts.

Dylan is awesome have seen him quite a few times. Playful smart funny. He a ruthless power top and will give it up as well. All in all quite fun. No problem that he is based out of Bakersfield he has always driven to LA or the OC to see me with no problem or upcharge

Good god -- he lives in Bakersfield. That's a damn long drive from L.A. and there isn't a fucking thing in Bakersfield worth making the trip for except possibly this guy and even then I have my doubts.

but.....but.....but you can go see Weedpatch Camp......and the peacocks at Hart Park!

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g32037-d6925764-Reviews-Weedpatch_Camp-Bakersfield_California.html

getlstd-property-photo.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...