New Masseur - John in LA

scorpioguy
This topic is 2407 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

he looks great, only red flag for me is he seems to have appeared out of nowhere

Maybe he is just new to LA or did something else an dgot laid off from his day job And now advertising for his part time job. I have seen quite a few guys like this. Where they do massage only a few times a month . They have ended up being some of the most memorable massuers for me

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Saw him in my city while he was visiting. Great body but the face didn't totally look like the pics. He was quite friendly and obviously has professional training. Didn't really position himself so I could either see his body or touch him (at all). Massage was an A and HE was fine but a bit perfunctory. Overall a good experience.

Guest InthePines
Maybe he is just new to LA or did something else an dgot laid off from his day job And now advertising for his part time job. I have seen quite a few guys like this. Where they do massage only a few times a month . They have ended up being some of the most memorable massuers for me

Agreed and well put. Another thing I'm seeing are guys who primarily work out of local Gyms and workout studios and their business propagated via word of mouth, are now finding it necessary to advertise on sites like MF and M4M Massage. Bottom line, consumer confidence is low and as a result, people are cutting out their non-essential expenses. This masseur takes charge cards which doesn't indicate that he's just starting up.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived