Dallas recommendations? Please

JD87
This topic is 2091 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure I understand your "that does HE turn to full service" question but Tristan (his Relax option) is fabulous and includes HE but definitely not full service. Great massage by rocking hard muscle man with mutual touch at end along with HE.

Other recommendations (on phone so can't do links) but all on massuerfinder relax pages and all nude/HE: Trevor, Grey, Dale/Eric 2 or 4 hand, Ronnie, Chris, Britton(he's probably the most explicit borderline full service I've experienced)

Not sure I understand your "that does HE turn to full service" question but Tristan (his Relax option) is fabulous and includes HE but definitely not full service. Great massage by rocking hard muscle man with mutual touch at end along with HE.

Other recommendations (on phone so can't do links) but all on massuerfinder relax pages and all nude/HE: Trevor, Grey, Dale/Eric 2 or 4 hand, Ronnie, Chris, Britton(he's probably the most explicit borderline full service I've experienced)

Britton is the most explicit borderline full service?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bit the bullet and tried out Britton against my own judgement. I typically don't go with guys that don't show face pics and are very stern on texts and phone calls. I should have listened to my intuition. He was rude and gross ... those aren't his pics. He tries to upsell on the table.... all the while pressing his clothed crotch into your hands head and feet....... mind you he does have a huge piece ....he's a joke avoid at all costs..... he's exploiting men for money.. PM for details

Britton is the most explicit borderline full service?

those aren't his pics. He tries to upsell on the table.... all the while pressing his clothed crotch into your hands head and feet....... mind you he does have a huge piece ....he's a joke avoid at all costs..... he's exploiting men for money.. PM for details

Agree 100%. I got the upsell too. He does have a big one and the body is decent, but the pics aren't him...especially the face one. To make it even worse, the massage wasn't even good. It's a big fat NO from me. https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/ftworthstud.shtml

Edited by TXDav

Yep not him at all ..., noticed he added a new pic today probably because I said to him those pics aren't yours... Worst part is that he gets all huffy and sassy if you don't feed into the upsells..... then says "we are done then" ...... if you guys are feeding into upsell jerks like this ... don't there Are good masseurs out there that are real and perform what they offer....