Benjamin LA

PaulM
This topic is 2606 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've seen Ben once last month. I'd say he looks even better in person. His massage is good and I really enjoyed it. He is also just a really great guy. I felt more comforable with him than I have with any other masseur. He was all smiles from the beginning and we were joking around and making conversation very naturally rather than it being forced. Definitely worth giving a try.

I've seen Ben once last month. I'd say he looks even better in person. His massage is good and I really enjoyed it. He is also just a really great guy. I felt more comforable with him than I have with any other masseur. He was all smiles from the beginning and we were joking around and making conversation very naturally rather than it being forced. Definitely worth giving a try.

Thanks. Is it strictly therapeutic or does it go farther than that? Is he nude?

Thanks. Is it strictly therapeutic or does it go farther than that? Is he nude?

He went further with me. He was only nude at the end. Personally, I've never requested that a masseur be nude during a massage and I'm not sure how that is done appropriately. As a result they are usually clothed/shirtless and drop their shorts towards the end of the massage.

Benjamin is my go to guy. Great smile, very friendly like meeting a good friend every time. I found him last year and have been to him several times since then. Always accommodating. There are extra's but you need to be clear when making the appt. He does work out of a spa which is fine with me.

He went further with me. He was only nude at the end. Personally, I've never requested that a masseur be nude during a massage and I'm not sure how that is done appropriately. .

It's done "appropriately" when you didn't ask, bu,t look! the masseur is already naked! :-)

Archived