Recommendations for "playful" SD masseur?

jojo
This topic is 2198 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
I wonder why the title only cater to STRAIGHT AND BI?

MUSCLE GINGER

BEST MASSAGE IN SAN DIEGO FOR STRAIGHT AND BI MEN

I think his intention was that gay guys are of course welcome without even needing to be said....& he was indicating that IF you were either straight or bi, he was still "your" best choice.....

in any case he changed his wording already....his previous wording however did not say straight & bi guys only

MUSCLE GINGER

HOT GINGER - GAY MASSAGE

• 2 months later...
I wonder why the title only cater to STRAIGHT AND BI?

MUSCLE GINGER

BEST MASSAGE IN SAN DIEGO FOR STRAIGHT AND BI MEN

The title neither states nor implies that he sees only straight or bi men. It says he delivers the best massage for members of those two groups. Based on context clues contained in his ad, he is saying he understands the needs of bi and straight guys might differ from those of "out" gay men (need for discretion, need to "warm up" to contact with another man, and so forth).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I know I’m late to this thread, but just wanted to offer my experience (new to posting). I hired Newell in October 2017 and it was an amazing experience, probably the best I’ve had. He gives a solid massage, didn’t watch the clock, talked with me before and after, and just seems like a great, caring guy. Unfortunately I live on the east coast, so it’ll be a while until I get to see him again, but wanted to share my experience.