411 Esejuven in LA / San Diego area

7829V
This topic is 1984 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/ESEJUVEN

100% REAL

25, 5'9", 150lb, 32w. Athletic, Black, Some Body Hair, Latino.

Masculine, DISCREET, Handsome, Very Passionate Respectful and Humble. I can Host at a private secure location or travel out.

New Number 213.587.0293 Juven.

--------------------------

Nice guy, horrible massage... massage was on bed.

We finished early. I didn't care since I didn't enjoy the session.

Any other feedback?

Edited by 7829V

Just to verify that my experience was "typical" or maybe he was having a bad day or something.

I'd give him a second chance if other reviews differ from mine. But when I hired him he was like lacking energy or worried or thinking about something else.

Edited by 7829V

actually i had a completely different experience with him.

he came alone and stayed about an hour longer than planned. i don't think his pictures do him justice. his massage skills are just ok but his other skills in the bed are amazing. his cock is gianormous.

his biggest drawback is he can only host during the day at night he needs to travel or i would probably see him more

actually i had a completely different experience with him.

he came alone and stayed about an hour longer than planned. i don't think his pictures do him justice. his massage skills are just ok but his other skills in the bed are amazing. his cock is gianormous.

his biggest drawback is he can only host during the day at night he needs to travel or i would probably see him more

Thanks for your feedback... I might give him him a second chance. Yes, he's handsome, I feel he's a cool guy, maybe not having a good day! (maybe his car broke... who knows!) And yes, he's handsome. :)

Edited by 7829V

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Yes he's handsome and has a big dick but his body is flabby with no muscle tone at all. Also his mind is in Russia the whole time.

Did you actually hire him or is this your impression from his pics?

Anyone else with more current experience?

I absolutely hate the tattoos but I'm a sucker for doe-eyed Latinos with big dicks.