Ranier NYC

Midtownm4m
This topic is 2270 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I managed to have a session with him after a few tries. The massage was great as he's properly trained. I agree with most of the opinions here. BO wasn't an issue but I could see how/why at certain days some may find it unpleasant. He's probably one of the hottest masseurs out there and yet I find a certain chemistry missing with him.

• 1 month later...

I booked this guy a couple of years ago. Pics are real, and he is just as gorgeous in person. He was visiting SF. Unlike the other posts I had no trouble booking a time at all. I was reluctant to book because the ad was vague in terms of what "sensual" meant exactly. But I went ahead with it half expecting it would be an overpriced therapeutic massage. So I was pleasantly surprised that it was more. Definitely not sexual, but I left Happy at the End.

He was not overly friendly, but that's okay. Not rude or cold, but rather aloof or maybe he's an introvert. If you like attention paid to your feet (I don't especially) you'll be happy.

Overall a good experience...and did I mention he's gorgeous?! I probably won't repeat only b/c there are others that push my buttons better.

• 1 month later...

Agree on the thumbs up. Just had a massage, Body is amazing, shares it, and very sensual as well as actually a talented masseur with a table. And easy to get to in Hells Kitchen. No problem setting it up, he uses Google Voice on his number so I left a voicemail and followed with a text. Got back to me with a half hour