Ranier NYC

Midtownm4m
This topic is 2266 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen him a few times but not recently. I never detected any hygiene issues. He gives a good massage with nice sensual elements. He is a nice person, but can be difficult to schedule with. I asked him more than once to let me know when he planned to be back in NYC and he did once, but the times he was available did not work for me. During his limited time here, he had no evening appointments available and was only open certain limited times on weekdays, which is hard for those with jobs or in locations not convenient to his studio. I got the feeling that he was just trying to fill gaps in his schedule. This happened more than once, so I eventually gave up trying to schedule with him. But It was a good experience, which was why I wanted to repeat.

Edited by WestGuy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Wow! Just had a massage with Ranier. An amazingly skilled deep tissue massage, with certifiably pleasurable moments. And he is just as handsome in person as his photos. Feel free to PM me if any questions

His ad says in San Francisco.

Are you in SF, and if yes, is he doing in calls in a nice place?

His ad says in San Francisco.

Are you in SF, and if yes, is he doing in calls in a nice place?

Yes. He's in SF today and the next couple days. He is using a very nice, small apartment in the Upper Market area.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
anyone seen him lately? Here for a few weeks.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/mobile/listings/view/rainer_holt/

This guy acts kind of strange. Ken doll syndrome? He's photogenic and looks straight-ish in his pics, but looks somewhat different in person. If you go for him, do only therapeutic. His sensual elements are fluff or nonexistent and he's kinda cold. He doesn't do erotic massage. If others are reporting he does more, they may have been his type. You likely won't get to do what you want (which will also vary after you meet him. After meeting him in person I didn't want to do certain things I thought I would based on his pics). Definitely good therapeutic skills though. I don't have any interest in seeing again.

Edited by Jeff1970

Boy, did I have a much different experience from Jeff1970. Ranier was friendly, engaged and fun to talk to. His legitimate massage was wonderful, and without going into detail, it was very "relaxing" and sensual as well. I am hardly the "body beautiful," either. I am 69, and could easily lose 30 lbs or so. For me, he was great

Boy, did I have a much different experience from Jeff1970. Ranier was friendly, engaged and fun to talk to. His legitimate massage was wonderful, and without going into detail, it was very "relaxing" and sensual as well. I am hardly the "body beautiful," either. I am 69, and could easily lose 30 lbs or so. For me, he was great

How are you able to make appt.

• 3 weeks later...
So I just booked a session with him while he is in NYC, and then came across this thread: https://m4m-forum.org/threads/kieran-rainer-holt.128401/

I feel a little guilty for being a little apprehensive about the upcoming appointment... thoughts?

what exactly are you "apprehensive" about ?.....an appointment with the man has choices for you & can apparently be about almost whatever YOU want it to be......feedback on him has been much more positive than otherwise.....some have mentioned having difficulty getting confirmed appointments with him.....consider yourself ahead of the game in that regard.