411 on Travis in Tampa

matt842
This topic is 2582 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will be visiting Tampa/St. Pete a couple of times over the next few months and decided to take a look at the ads there. This one caught my eye on massagem4m:

https://www.massagem4m.com/masseur/17185/

His ad says he is a chiropractor and LMT, so he must have good skills. His pictures are handsome and show some skin. Does anyone have any experience with him?

PM. For details. He is as cute as his pictures! Sweet guy and does an excellent job. I have seen him a few times.

Edited, I do find him sweet, caring, grounded, and definitely cute/handsome. I do feel special when we meet. He is also one whose rates actually reflect the time spent not booked not as in by the hour. If I book an 90 min session and we go 70, he adjusts. I don't feel rushed but rather well relaxed. The massage has always been excellent and just what was needed.

• 4 weeks later...
PM. For details. He is as cute as his pictures! Sweet guy and does an excellent job. I have seen him a few times.

Edited, I do find him sweet, caring, grounded, and definitely cute/handsome. I do feel special when we meet. He is also one whose rates actually reflect the time spent not booked not as in by the hour. If I book an 90 min session and we go 70, he adjusts. I don't feel rushed but rather well relaxed. The massage has always been excellent and just what was needed.

PMing you.

Archived