Computer Question

joel304
This topic is 6983 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, if someone is insisting on receiving a resume as an MS Word attachment, how do you do this if you use Yahoo? The resume attaches, but it does not open with Word when I test it. Is this because I have Yahoo???

I'm sure that this sounds stupid, but, when it comes to computers I really am. Help!!!

It attaches as resume.doc through Yahoo, but when I send it to myself, it opens as an attachment, but doesn't launch Word. I'm not using a Mac. Perhaps the person requesting it has an ability (other than Yahoo) to open it through Word?? At work, I think my computer would have launched Word automatically. I have no freakin idea.

I truly am an idiot. I was clicking on view, rather than the link. When I click on the link, it opens in Word.

Reminds me of how I figured out that the cache retains sites visited. That was an awkward moment. You kids really are leaps above us old fellas. And I'm only 35.

Guest ChgoBoy

>I truly am an idiot. I was clicking on view, rather than the

>link. When I click on the link, it opens in Word.

>

>Reminds me of how I figured out that the cache retains sites

>visited. That was an awkward moment. You kids really are

>leaps above us old fellas. And I'm only 35.

I'd comment, but obviously, you already feel like a big Idiot!!! lol

:7

Guest ChgoBoy

>>I'd comment, but obviously, you already feel like a big

>>Idiot!!! lol

>>:7

>

>I was waiting ( only 5 minutes) for your chatter. I guess I

>was asking for it though :-)

LOL

Archived