411 Tom: Previous NYC now in Philly

Rocky93
This topic is 2600 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Babyc, you asked him 2 questions and he said that was to many questions? That is his job, to answer your questions if you have a few. How else will you know ? Duh! You are hiring him and have a right to know, especially if you are only asking a question or two. That shows me he has attitude. The masseurs I ask a few questions to are always happy to answer them, very friendly. Those are my type of masseurs, friendly and outgoing, zero attitude. I would avoid this guy since his phone manners might be an indication of his massage manners and professionalism. Just saying.

He is a real person. Or at least the photos shown are of someone who lived in NYC - we went to the same gym. But I recall he had less than stellar reviews while here. It may be difficult to search because he has changed his moniker numerous times.

Archived