Shawn in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 2602 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/760-566-6976/?id=30149390

I've tried him a few times. Very nice guy. Very personable.

His rates are 1.5 hrs 140 or 180 nude. An hour is 100/140 nude.

I enjoy his stretching moves and the massage is very good overall.

Mutual touch is OK/HE too.

Nice warm towels at the end, and he cleans you off.

Has anyone tried him? Do you think those rates are reasonable?

I have and I do think they're reasonable for my experience.

You said you've been 'a few times'. Are you happy with him?

Yes, I enjoy the stretching the most. He's a good guy too. Handsome and nice body. Also we don't have many options in north county area. Do you suggest any others in north county San Diego?

Nice guy and gets nude. I disagree that the massage is any good. It's more of a very basic rub with half of the time being stretching. Starts with you face up which is different and interesting. There are better options in SD for good massage.

Yeah. He's nice. Do gets nude. Stretching is what I enjoy. What other good options would you recommend? Do you do in calls with SHAWN? He's in north county which is accesible for me.

Nice guy and gets nude. I disagree that the massage is any good. It's more of a very basic rub with half of the time being stretching. Starts with you face up which is different and interesting. There are better options in SD for good massage.

Headed to SD soon; what are better options for good (deep tissue) massage but with HE?

Archived