Fake: Exotic_Stud17 on Adam4Adam in Baltimore

niceandthick
This topic is 2605 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/exotic_stud17

He will probably change his name/pics soon, but he tends to use the same phone number (719-695-2374). It's a free VOIP number so he may change that as well. He tends to use the name Elliot or the word Exotic in his ads. He also tends to use the word Great several times in the content of his ad.

How do I know that he is fake?

(1) Free VOIP number

(2) Search of phone number brought up several ads. Some being male and some being female. Of the male ones, the content was similar although sometimes the name changed and the pics were of a totally different guy.

(3) He would not unlock private pics until he asked some questions of me and it was time to book the session. Once he unlocked his private pics, I searched those as well and found one of them on the internet in several places. Dick pic was a close cropped pic that didnt look like it would belong on his body.

(4) When I asked for verification of photos (3 finger selfie, with his [unmistakable] tattoos in it), he replied "Umm no ur a joke . Hahahaha u won't use my pictures" and then he blocked me on Adam4Adam. I then sent him a text and said that he could verify his photos anyway of his choosing. He responded "Dude I'm not sending you shit. FOH". FOH = Fuck Outta Here.

==

http://images.adam4adam.com/upload/044/940/b7e4585482acdc307592c4b8593f885e_3.jpg

26, 6'0", 146lb, 32w. Athletic, Brown, Some Body Hair, Other Ethnicity.

Hey Elliot Here Servicing the BALT/DC and surrounding areas With Some Great Unforgettable Service Host Or travel Upon REQUEST Full body massages Dinner Dates Movies and just hanging out for a great time DDF And A great attitude Elliot (719) 695-2374

Smoke Socially, Drink Occasionally.

Masseur , Personal trainer

Archived