Spas in Seattle?

Cure694u
This topic is 2275 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello everyone, I'll be in Seattle, WA on business this coming week and this will likely be one of a few times I have the chance to be "alone" and do some long overdue exploring and experimenting. Any recommendations for a nice (sensual) massage experience in Seattle? Or, any adult stores worth visiting? I'll be in the downtown area.

• 10 months later...

I used to live there. There is one in Capitol Hill but it's got a bad reputation for guys dying there from drugs. I think as far as bath house places, that's about it there. If you want sensual, look for "male erotic revolution" (Michael). Not cheap but it's a two hour appointment and you'll be exhausted at the end. As for adult stores, they are so liberal there that you won't find the back room scenes in them because they are very public store front shops.

I used to live there. There is one in Capitol Hill but it's got a bad reputation for guys dying there from drugs. I think as far as bath house places, that's about it there. If you want sensual, look for "male erotic revolution" (Michael). Not cheap but it's a two hour appointment and you'll be exhausted at the end. As for adult stores, they are so liberal there that you won't find the back room scenes in them because they are very public store front shops.

I’ve been tempted to try Michael. Any feedback on him?

I’ve been tempted to try Michael. Any feedback on him?

It was 2009 (?) last I went to him because that 2-hour minimum also turned into $250-300 last I saw. He uses toys and lots of play so it’s way more than massage. He’s way into “energy” and other pseudoscience crap so if you can play along it’s pretty damn enjoyable.