Some Feeble College Humor for a Saturday....

happyguy2
This topic is 7015 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

With apologies to the mostly sohpisticated people on this board, here's a reminder of some pretty college-like humor:

Speeding in the Nursing Home !

Henry loved to speed in his wheelchair and charge around the nursing home, taking corners on one wheel and getting up to maximum speed on the long corridors. Because the poor man was one sandwich short of a picnic, the other residents tolerated him, and some of the residents actually joined in his games.

One day, Henry was speeding up one corridor when a door opened and Kooky Clarence stepped out with his arm outstretched. "Stop", he shouted in a firm voice. "Have you got a licence for that thing?"

Henry fished in his pockets, and pulled out a Kit Kat wrapper and held it up to him. "OK" he said, and away Henry sped down the hall.

As he took the corner near the TV lounge on one wheel, Weird Harold popped out in front of him and shouted "Stop, have you got proof of insurance?"

Henry dug deep in all his pockets and produced a drink coaster and held it up to him. Harold nodded and said "Carry on, mister".

As Henry neared the final corridor before the front door, Crazy Craig stepped out in front of him, stark naked, holding a very sizeable erection in his hand.

"Good grief", said Henry, "Not the breathalyzer again".

.... on of my twink friends from a bar I go to once in a while e-mailed this to me the other day....

hg

Double apologies....

Since I have the day off, I guess I just revealed that I don't remember my religion classes with Sister Agatha, of course it is Friday, man, I guess it won't be long until I find myself in a chair just like Henry.... any of you want to role play the breathalyzer scene?

... sorry guys, (and to Sister Agatha for forgetting Good Friday,ugh)

really!

hg

Archived